Friday, November 30, 2007

Who Likes Padma That Much?


On my way into work this morning a car in front of me had a vanity plate that said:

TOPCHEF

Now this can mean a number of things.
  • Either Harold, Ilan or Hung had taken residence in Nashville
  • The best chefs on the show, Sam and Trey, decided to have a personal victory and get a personalized plate
  • There was a super-fan in my midst
I bobbed and weaved to get closer and inspect the bumper stickers. They had some from the Young Chefs Academy and one for a local mayoral candidate. My guess is they're just a moderately creative chef.

But the whole thing got me to thinking. What shows do I love enough to permanently stick to the back of my car. I have a vanity plate and deciding what to pick was difficult because you know people are constantly trying to judge you/ decipher it from behind.

I think my only options would be odes to 24 and The Office.

CTU
DUNDIES


Because honestly, is there anything else on TV worth getting rear ended for?

0 comments: