Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Hump Day Updates


  • Kathy Griffin has a new stand-up special on Bravo tomorrow. I saw her perform here in Nashville a few months ago and it was the best night I've had here. If her new show Straight to Hell,is half as good, then I will probably pee my pants from laughing...twice. Plus, she'll probably talk about Jesus-Gate!

  • Diane Sawyer interviewed the Dilleys on Good Morning America today. Remember them? They're America's first surviving set of sextuplets or sixlets...not to be confused with the delicious chocolate candy. The Dilleys are 14 now and they have shaggy hair. My gaydar was totally off though. The little boy who loved Pocahontas, and ballroom dancing competitions is now a little more straight-laced so to speak. There's always college.

  • The Sci-Fi Channel is putting a new spin on the Wizard of Oz with their mini-series Tin Man. It kind of plays on the dark and morbid aspects of the original, plus it's a bit futuristic. For example, OZ is an acronym now for Outer Zone. Trippy huh? If that isn't enough it stars Zooey Deschanel (Elf, All The Real Girls) and Alan Cumming, two of my favorites. Tin Man starts on Sunday.

0 comments: