Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Hump Day Updates!


The holiday has forced me into the kitchen for most of primetime this week. Luckily, I caught a few things that are worth mentioning:

  • Never is Charlie Brown more adorable and cringe worthy as he is in A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving. The boy makes a meal out of toast and popcorn. I also enjoyed the role reversal of Peppermint Patty and Marcy. That dinner almost turned into a scene from The L Word...not that there's anything wrong with that.
  • Planes Trains & Automobiles is all over the TV. If you haven't seen this movie, or hell even if you have, I only have 8 words for you: I want a fucking car. Right fucking now. If that and the picture above don't inspire you, then I'm done.
  • Grey's Anatomy is doing a special episode tomorrow night where the doctors face their scariest crisis ever: their ratings! I kid! I think an ambulance crashes into them or something.
  • Project Runway was fun again! I've purchased clothes from Sarah Jessica Parker's line before and the tonight's winner doesn't have me running to the store. In fact, it makes me want to run into H&M. And I am kind of over the entire cast constantly saying, "Make it work!" Sweet P must have done it 15 times. That's a sentence I never thought I'd write.

0 comments: