Sunday, November 4, 2007

Turning Back The Clock


Daylight Savings Time ended very early this morning. Don't forget to push those clocks back. I just did a small dance in my kitchen after discovering that I had only wasted a few hours of my morning. Now I get a freebie and I'm giving part of it to edubTV. 


The time change made me think. If I were given one extra hour a day to watch TV, what new show or shows would I pick up? I probably would become a closet OC fan. I never got into it, I've never even seen a full episode, but judging from my love of other to-old-to-be-teen dramas (Dawson's Creek, Gilmore Girls) I think it would find a nice home on my season pass list. 

Or, if I could turn back the clock and get into a series from the beginning, I probably would've committed more time to How I Met Your Mother. Supposedly it's very sharp and the funniest thing on CBS since Armed & Famous. I don't want to be a fair-weather fan, so I think I'll just sit it out and wait until it goes into syndication. 

But today I get one more hour. My do-over. My freebie. How am I spending it? Watching Cavemen. I'm not going to let another thing slip by me again. 

0 comments: