Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Hump Day Updates!


  • I finally watched The Salt-N-Pepa Show on VH1. Needless to say, I can finally confirm that I much prefer SWV.

  • Lindsay Lohan is back in fashion...magazines that is. Rumor has it she's doing a three episode arc on Ugly Betty. I would be all over that. Before she was washed out and frail she was a pretty good actress. Plus, any scene with Vanessa Williams and Li-Lo would be a nice clash of the divas.

  • The CMA Awards are on live and direct from Nashville. I tried to watch, but the second I flipped it on, a mustachioed man was singing about how, "God must be busy." I don't even want to know what he's talking about.

  • The 8th and final season of Full House was released on DVD yesterday. Don't act like you're not sad. It's truly the end of an era.

0 comments: