I like to catch episodes of Full House when I come home from work. I've seen all of the episodes at one time or another, but today I caught one that was so obscure and so, dare I say, inappropriate, that I needed to share it with the edubTV public.
- The plotline was simple:
- Danny feels old.
- (He's 33, more about this later)
- The intern at Wake Up San Francisco finds him attractive.
- (She's 21 and in college)
- He asks her out on a date
- It's awkward, so they break-up.
- (But not before this gem)
Michelle (to the intern): Are you here to play with DJ?
Danny: No Michelle, she's here to play with me.
This episode is creepy on a few fronts. First, if Danny is 33, then he was married and had DJ by the time he was 20. How do I know? In this episode, DJ is graduating from middle school. Second, what kind of sleaze dates the station intern? Not the Danny Tanner I know and love.