Tuesday, October 2, 2007

America's Next Top Model


America's Next Top Model is BACK! You may think it never went away, as I did, when everytime I flipped on VH1 or MTV there were reruns of the past million plus episodes. But yes, have no fear, TYRA is back on her game. What can I really say about the first few episodes? I did love that they brought on a girl with a serious disability, which they play up as much as possible. classy. And when Chantal (practically identical twin to Trishelle from RW: Vegas...dirty) cried because the view from their house was too pretty not to. Hmmm. Also, when Mila couldn't stop laughing hysterically when seeing her "cancer look". yes, mila, that's hysterical. thankfully...spoiler...she got the boot! I love Jay saying she just couldn't connect with the true emotions. Sure Jay, that's it. But my favorite moment of late comes from the wonderful "hoochie" scene in which Tyra tries to differentiate between sexy and hoochie. yep, that happened. It's gonna be a great season!

2 comments:

EC said...

Is that Tyra Banks or Janet Jackson? Hard to tell. Either way, she looks like a robot dominatrix.

Kramer said...

oh you know it's TYRA...