Thursday, February 14, 2008

Will I Watch This? Yes

Am I embarrassed? Yes

This news is quickly making its way around the internet and I thought I'd throw in my two cents. Fox just ordered a pilot based off the Japanese game show, Hole In The Wall. How do you play? There's a giant wall coming towards you and your job is to contort yourself in the right shape so the wall will pass through you. Don't get in the right shape and the wall pushes you into a pool of water.

I know, I know, it's ridiculous. But watch this clip from the Japanese version below.



Why will I watch? Because I can't wait to see how they "Fox" this up. Will the water have sharks in it? Will the holes in the wall be sexual positions? Will Randy Jackson make an awkward and forced appearance? Plus the novelty of dry people falling into pools of water never wears off.

0 comments: