Wednesday, February 20, 2008

OMG ANTM!


Cycle 10 of America's Next Top Model premieres tonight! I usually only watch the show while I'm hungover in its marathon form on VH1 but after missing all of cycle 9, I'd like to get in on the ground floor. It's been too long since I've seen young, bitchy girls back stab each other. Not that all models are mean by nature, but I do think a majority of them are hungry and tired so they're a bit more likely to get a case of the grumpies.

Wondering what some of the Top Models have been up to since they left Tyra's loving embrace? Entertainment Weekly put together a slideshow with some of the fan favorites. (Naima's in a band with her boyfriend. He looks exactly like you think he would.) I'll post the link when I get a hold of it.

And sidenote: For the reality-TV minded ladies out there without DVRs, where will your loyalties lie tonight? Will you watch the Top 12 women sing for their lives on American Idol or will you watch the premiere of ANTM? Between tonight's TV choices, and picking a presidential candidate, it's been a hard year for the fairer sex so far.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

randy's friend from cornell--katyrzyna (she was kate at cornell) is on the show! we must discuss asap.