Monday, February 25, 2008

Follow-Up: Extended Sex & The City Trailer


Ahhhh! The full trailer is on the web and the movie is starting to make some sense. As you previously read, I am pretty pumped and I was hardly a fan of the show. After seeing the trailer, I may even see it opening weekend. This hilarious post from Scanner means that I probably won't be alone.

I think I'm so interested because the show is still so recent. There is usually such a big lag between TV shows and their film counterparts. It's been less than 5 years since SATC went off the air and these ladies are still in our hearts and living rooms. TV also has an element of realism for me and when shows end I imagine the characters get to keep on going with their wacky adventures, we're just not privy to it. This movie gives us that chance to check in on them.

0 comments: