- George Clooney saving those boys from the drain pipe. That day, a star was born.
- The episode, My Bloody Valentine. Dramatic, scary, sad. Why did Lucy have to die?
- ER teamed up with Third Watch after Susan's niece went missing. There aren't enough great crossover episodes anymore.
- Any episode with Red Buttons. Nuff said.
- When the Greene/Corday baby, Ella, accidentally eats ecstasy. Who knew baby overdoses could be so funny? Extreme melodrama.
- Carter, Kovac and Pratt venture to Africa. Finallly, the travesties are brought to the surface. The episodes were beautiful and incredibly poignant. Some of ER at its best.
MTV brings Ex on the Beach to the U.S. with Bachelor, Big Brother, and other reality stars - MTV is bringing its UK dating and drama reality show Ex on the Beach to the US, and has cast it with reality stars from MTV and other networks, including B...
12 hours ago