- George Clooney saving those boys from the drain pipe. That day, a star was born.
- The episode, My Bloody Valentine. Dramatic, scary, sad. Why did Lucy have to die?
- ER teamed up with Third Watch after Susan's niece went missing. There aren't enough great crossover episodes anymore.
- Any episode with Red Buttons. Nuff said.
- When the Greene/Corday baby, Ella, accidentally eats ecstasy. Who knew baby overdoses could be so funny? Extreme melodrama.
- Carter, Kovac and Pratt venture to Africa. Finallly, the travesties are brought to the surface. The episodes were beautiful and incredibly poignant. Some of ER at its best.
Why is that reality show so loud? Why didn’t you cover Catching Kelce? - All the reality shows have such annoying loud background music, it's hard to hear what people are saying. And there is nothing wrong with my hearing yet. C...
18 hours ago