- George Clooney saving those boys from the drain pipe. That day, a star was born.
- The episode, My Bloody Valentine. Dramatic, scary, sad. Why did Lucy have to die?
- ER teamed up with Third Watch after Susan's niece went missing. There aren't enough great crossover episodes anymore.
- Any episode with Red Buttons. Nuff said.
- When the Greene/Corday baby, Ella, accidentally eats ecstasy. Who knew baby overdoses could be so funny? Extreme melodrama.
- Carter, Kovac and Pratt venture to Africa. Finallly, the travesties are brought to the surface. The episodes were beautiful and incredibly poignant. Some of ER at its best.
Omarosa’s exit from, and ascent to, The White House in two timelines - Omarosa Manigault Newman resigned and/or was fired Wednesday from Donald Trump's White House. Two timelines detail her exit and her ascent to The White Hou...
16 hours ago