- George Clooney saving those boys from the drain pipe. That day, a star was born.
- The episode, My Bloody Valentine. Dramatic, scary, sad. Why did Lucy have to die?
- ER teamed up with Third Watch after Susan's niece went missing. There aren't enough great crossover episodes anymore.
- Any episode with Red Buttons. Nuff said.
- When the Greene/Corday baby, Ella, accidentally eats ecstasy. Who knew baby overdoses could be so funny? Extreme melodrama.
- Carter, Kovac and Pratt venture to Africa. Finallly, the travesties are brought to the surface. The episodes were beautiful and incredibly poignant. Some of ER at its best.
Review: Top Chef Junior is Top Chef with a side of condescension - Read this story »
4 hours ago