Friday, December 28, 2007

Coming Back In The Future


Just got off the phone with my friend Liz. We like to gab about TV and today we spoke about what shows we're looking forward to in 2008. Here's the short list:

  • Real World/Road Rules - The Gauntlet: I have my money on Coral. I don't even know if she's playing. She could win from afar. Just like Tanya. I bet she's phoning this one in. I tried to look up online to see what exotic locale the show is in this time but no such luck. They've been to South Africa, Australia, and all over the Caribbean but every set looks identical. They probably film all of them on a sound stage in Hollywood. If they really wanted to give these people a run for their money, they'd shoot in Dubai or Beirut.
  • Lost - I've decided to commit and watch the back half of season 3 on DVD just so I can catch up with this show. I have a feeling it's going to be really big this time.
  • The L Word: This is a short clip with the cast and producers talking about season five. To say I am geeked out about the whole thing an understatement. Apparently some changes to this season include more group interaction, Bette and Tina possibly getting back together and more sex. I don't know if I can handle pay-cable and all of this sex. Between Tell Me You Love Me, The Tudors and The L Word I am just getting worn out and they make me look pervy. I am not weird, I just like good TV.
  • Rob & Big: Say what you will about the guys but I wish I were friends with them. Their show is just as scripted as all of the MTV stuff but it's a lot funnier.
  • Prison Break: I kind of forgot what's happening but hopefully it will all come back to me. Something about Panama, guards, shanks, tunnels. Same old, same old.

0 comments: