Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Returning To America's Favorite Zip Code


I watched the season premiere of 90210 last night, all two hours of it. It wasn't amazing television by any means but it provided some solid gasp-worthy moments and more than enough teen-drama to outweigh the shaky acting. It made me regret missing out on the old West Beverly High gang the first time around. I may even rent some of the DVDs.

I will be the first to admit that I not only kind of enjoyed 90210, (version 2.0) but I plan on watching it again.

It's not as introspective as Dawson's Creek, it's more fantastical than One Tree Hill and I think it will make good filler for my Tivo, something nice to watch on the weekends or slow nights.

If you missed the first episode, the Remote Island can bring you up to speed with this helpful glossary.

Photo: Dailymail.co.uk

0 comments: