Wednesday, September 17, 2008

“Move Over ‘Hey Girl Hey,’ ‘I die’ becomes new TV phrase of Choice”

Bravo recently began the new reality TV series, “The Rachel Zoe Project.” The show follows A list celebrity stylist and fashion semi-icon Rachel Zoe through her daily routine. Only two episodes have aired and I am completely and utterly obsessed.

Along with a slew of hilarious catch-phrases and crazy antics, Zoe provides an insider look into the world of celebrity fashion. More importantly though she provides a fairly raw look at her own life, at her work style, her goals and her personal relationships.

(Brad)

I’ve found the show to be more than amusing as the real life characters are seemingly unreal. Taylor and Brad, Rachel's styling associates and absolutely hysterical. Bizarrely, I do know people like this, however it’s hilarious to watch these characters live on TV and in a different context. I can’t wait for more episodes to come!

0 comments: