Thursday, April 24, 2008

Welcome Back Everybody!


Tonight was my first busy night of television since before the Strike. ABC's Thursday night line-up (Ugly Betty, Grey's, Lost) premiered tonight and NBC tried out a new time-slot for 30 Rock. Both of these tidbits were great news for me, especially on the same night. The time slot switch made it possible for me to watch all of my shows in one sitting. It was like a new lane opening up on a busy highway.

Anyone else settle in for a night of superb comedies topped off by perplexing drama (thanks LOST)? It was really nice to have so many options again. Not only that, but the episodes were really well done. I'm officially back in the swing of things...

just in time for things with SAG to heat up. I won't be able to take another strike. Hopefully it won't come to that.

I'm going to sleep well tonight.

0 comments: