Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sunday Night Round-Up

I missed the 9 PM John Adams so I have to wait for the West Coast feed at 11. So far, its been a very long wait. The worst part? I will probably fall asleep before the 90 minute installment ends. What better to occupy my time than writing to all of you?

  • If you loved the return of Comedy Night Done Right (I'm personally still tied to Must See TV) then why not take home the merchandise? Now you can own your very own Serenity By Jan candles (including a Bottled Water scent) or a MILF Island t-shirt. Better question? Why haven't they started selling a Michael Scott edition of the George Foreman Grill
  • Viva Hollywood, a reality show about Latino actors competing for a starring role on a telenovela, premiered today. I saw an airing this afternoon and while it's not as fun to watch if you don't know telenovela conventions or stars, the drama is still there. Plus one of the wannabes drinks a lot, one isn't there to make friends and the rest of the girls are slutty. It's pretty much just like every other reality show.
  • Desperate Housewives returned to the air tonight. The show was awful last season and was in the middle of a fantastic comeback before the Strike. Hopefully the break didn't slow their roll and the ladies will be funnier than ever. My secret hope? They take risks without being crazy.
  • There's a new sitcom premiering on My Network TV tomorrow. It's about an ex-con who moves into his uptight brother's house. It's called Under One Roof. It stars Flava Flav and I will watch it so you don't have to. It's the least I can do for you.

0 comments: