Sunday, April 20, 2008

Rudy No!


I've been away from my Google Reader all weekend. I come back to discover this shocking tidbit:


The Cosby Show's Keshia Knight Pulliam (Little Rudy for those you who don't remember) is playing a lady of the night in Tyler Perry's (House of Payne, Why Did I Get Marrried?) next movie, Madea Goes To Jail. Pulliam plays Candy, a prostitute Madea meets in her stint in the big house.


Tyler Perry is a cash cow, so career wise this is a brilliant move on her part. And it must be hard to breakaway from child-star status. But this is too much too soon Keshia! Your racy music video career was hard enough for us diehard fans. Please let us heal before you climb on the pole or on some dude in the name of comedy.

Let's look back to the simpler times. I wonder what the little boy who played Peter is doing?


0 comments: