Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Worst Game Shows Of All Time? I Think Not!


TVCrunch poured through the annals of game show history to develop a list of the Top 25 Worst Game Shows of All Time. There's only one problem; some of the best, most innovative and fun game shows snuck on to their list!

Here's the entire list:
25. Classic Concentration
24. Card Sharks
23. The Weakest Link
22. 1 vs. 100
21. Legends of the Hidden Temple
20. Sale of the Century
19. Distraction (comedy central)
18. The Singing Bee
17. Shop ‘til You Drop 16. Supermarket Sweep
15. Win, Lose or Draw
14. Dog Eat Dog
13. Identity
12. Rock & Roll Jeopardy!
11. Amnesia
10. Scrabble
9. My Dad is Better Than Your Dad
8. Set For Life
7. Hole in the Wall
6. Bowling for Dollars
5. Temptation
4. The Moment of Truth
3. The Chair
2. Yahtzee
1. Hurl!

I went ahead and highlighted some of my favorites for your consideration. For instance, Legends of the Hidden Temple was groundbreaking. It combined history (sort of) with running, extreme stunts, creepy guards and best of all, children. You're telling me that's wrong?

And what about Rock 'N Roll Jeopardy? You get all the fun of regular Jeopardy except there are no dud categories. Plus Jeff Probst was a rockin' host (pun intended).

The list is proposterous. Get a clue TVCrunch, get a clue.


Photo: TV.Popcrunch.com

1 comments:

Whosis said...

One of my staff members did a Legen of the Hidden Temple theme for her door decorations. I now have one on my door. That was an awesome show...