Friday, August 29, 2008

Labor Day Weekend TV Marathons!


It's a holiday weekend! If you're not spending your final hours of summer getting outside, sucking down ice cream cones or wearing all of the white clothes you can, feel free to stay inside and catch all the action on the boob tube.

The good folks over at one of my favorite TV blogs, The Remote Island, put together a pretty comprehensive list of all of the marathons this Labor Day weekend.

I've already got my DVR locked and loaded. In honor of the kickoff of the college football season tomorrow, I'll be watching a few dozen episodes of Coach on Sunday, hungover as hell. That Dauber makes me laugh every time...especially after five or six beers.

Photo: Sitcomhell.com

1 comments:

Christopher Wayne said...

dammit....did I miss the coach marathon!!! Sonofabitch!!