Monday, August 25, 2008

Cloris Leachman Is F'n Brilliant!


I don't watch Dancing With The Stars but I do like to see which "celebs" they can wrangle to participate. The list has improved each go round and this season's crop of stars includes some pretty notable names (Beijing Gold Medalist Misty May-Treanor and gastrosexual Rocco DiSpirito to name a few) but none of them are as legit famous/talented as Cloris Leachman.

She's an Oscar winner, and an Emmy winner a million times over. Plus she's tough as nails, even at 82-years-old. And did I mention she's flippin' hilarious!

Here's the video (Sorry it's not embedded. I'm working on it. ) of Leachman sticking it to Bob Saget and the rest of the panel at Saget's Comedy Central Roast. When I saw this on TV I went into one of those " I'm pretty sure I can't breathe yet I can't stop laughing" kind of moments. She may be worth watching Dancing for.


Want more? Here's Part 2.

Photo: Trivial Tribute

0 comments: