Wednesday, August 6, 2008

It's Wednesday. Let's Talk.

So I have a few TV tidbits on my mind. Let's dish.

  • Despite the fact that the designers are more annoying than a giant tag on a t-shirt, it's wretched timeslot and the fact that Bravo is trying to run it into the ground, the 5th season of Project Runway is boasting an 18% boost in total viewers compared to last season. WTF? Suede probably fucking loves this. How do I know? He told me: "Suede loves this news." Third person is about as appealing as the Clap.
  • Yesterday I Tivoed the entire season of The Secret Life of An American Teenager. Before you take my DVR privileges away from me, hear me out. Okay, you know what, never mind. The show is pretty shitty. Unlike its network counterpart Greek, the show isn't funny, the drama seems contrived, most of the acting sucks (newcomer Shailene Woodley is one of the exceptions). Why do I watch? The commericials look appealing and I am curious to see how ABC Family plays this. Will she keep the baby? Will she keep dating this do-gooder Ben? Will the baby always be the focus of the show? It's like getting involved in Lost; if I'm not in on the ground floor I will never be able to catch up.

0 comments: