Thursday, May 1, 2008

Amazing. Hilarious. Speechless.


I'm feeling under the weather so I'll make this quick:

Tonight's episode of The Office had the following highlights:

  • Stanley freaking out. " Did I stutter?!" My guess is NBC will make a shirt and start selling it tomorrow.
  • Toby playing dirty.
  • Jim fake proposing...again.
  • Andy and Angela doing adorable MadLibs.
  • Michael making a giant face divot.
  • The org chart to end all org charts.
  • The ugliest glasses ever.
  • Creed's triumphant return to funny.
  • Daryl shares his insights into gang life. (When he mentioned Newsies, I laughed so hard I stopped breathing for a second.)
  • And much, much more.
With this is mind, I am declaring tonight's episode, "Did I Stutter?" my new favorite and (I'm going out on a limb here) the best episode of The Office.

Agree? Disagree? Bring it. I think this one is pretty hard to top.

0 comments: