Thursday, May 29, 2008

It's LOST Finale Night


I won't try to guess what's going to happen on tonight's 2-hour finale. The rest of the blogosphere, however, is a-buzz with conspiracy theories. Like the helpful sales associate at Target who tells you you can find that lotion at Wal-Mart, I've decided to send you somewhere else for all things Oceanic 6.

Three Important Questions Prior To Tonight's Lost Season Finale - TV Addict

Who's In The Coffin And Other Thoughts About Tonight's Season Finale of Lost - Televisionary

Hurley's Words And Other Lost Goodies - Pop Candy


Lost: Internet Obsessives Have One Last Chance To Speculate - Vulture

It's Lost Finale Crazy Prediction Time - Best Week Ever

If these spots aren't satiating your fix, bookmark TVaddict.com and follow along with his live-blog tonight.


PS: I hope Jin doesn't die.

1 comments:

Celestial said...

I love the lost finale! what do you think about it? :D

Btw, I'm going to link you. your posts are pretty awesome and I like TV as well as you do and we watch the same shows so there. :)

Celest