Saturday, May 17, 2008

In Lieu of Flowers...

The TV Addict put together a lovely montage celebrating our favorite characters and shows we lost this year. It's pretty moving for a video mourning television shows.



It just reminds me how many shows and characters I've missed over the years. I still smile when I see Mark Green on ER and Dana Fairbanks on The L Word. These characters aren't my friends, they aren't my family, but they come into my home every week and I get to watch them grow and change. When they die, even just on TV, it still stings a bit.

1 comments:

Spencer said...

That's awesome. Man - being a cast member on Lost is not steady work - and it looks like it's about to get less steady.

BTW - you'd probably get more comments by not forcing people to have a google account or a limited set of OpenIDs.