Friday, March 21, 2008

Barking Bling


Zoe, beloved dog of fashion mogul and Life In The Fab Lane star Kimora Lee Simmons, died recently. It's awful to lose a pet but Kimora is turning lemons into lemonade...or rather diamonds.

She told People magazine:

"There is a company that makes diamonds out of your loved ones," she said. "[They] make diamonds from a little of the carbon from the ash, so I might do that. I might turn her into a diamond."

I knew these companies existed but hearing about someone actually using their services kind of weirds me out. But a diamond is definitely not as disturbing as this.

Those are almost "unbearable." Pun intended.

2 comments:

amber marti said...

wow. un-f***ing believable.

Unknown said...

I may have clicked on that bear urn sight and I may have spent 15 minutes looking at it in utter shock, amazement, and disgust. That sight has to be one of the signs of the apocalypse. Where did you even hear about it? It is just so disturbing on so many levels, not least of which is the fact that the bear-urns cost about $150. It's essentially a puppy surprise toy with a silk bag for the ashes. for $150. And then the testimonials. Oh goodness.