Wednesday, July 16, 2008

STOP THE PRESSES: Office Spin-Off News



This is still a rumor but if it comes to fruition, consider it the best thing to happen to The Office since the Schrutebuck. It's so exciting that I am writing it in a larger font.

Amy Poehler (SNL wonder-woman and comedy movie cash cow) may star in the new Office spin-off.

I know, I know, I am also having trouble containing my excitement. If she can find a role for her husband, (Will Arnett, better known as GOB from Arrested Development) then this show may end up improving on the original. Did I just write that? I think I did. And I am standing by it.

My enthusiasm level for the spin-off has now been elevated to orange. Please adjust your behavior and actions accordingly.

Photo: Electricity & Lust

1 comments:

Christopher Wayne said...

This spinoff needs will arnett, matter of fact, every show needs some will arnett!