Thursday, July 24, 2008

I'm So Exicted! I'm So...SCARED!


I fucking love Saved By The Bell. I use love in present tense because my crush on Zach Morris has yet to end.

And it looks like it won't anytime soon thanks to this. Dustin Diamond, aka Samuel "Screech" Powers, is writing a tell-all book about the goings-on behind the scenes of Saved By The Bell.

Behind The Bell (I know, best title ever right?) will detail the casts' sexual exploits, boozing, and (cross your fingers) drug use, and not those lame caffeine pills either.

I know what you're thinking: This is awesomely awful. You want so badly to hate this idea, but yet you can't wait to read it on your next vacation. I will be buying five copies. One for me, and four more for my next few gift occasions. Nothing says "Happy Birthday Grandma" like a chapter on Belding doing lines off a hooker's stomach.

Photo: Katfm.com

0 comments: