Hey gang! Brother bear got to blog last night which means I am full of things I missed from yesterday. We missed the hump day update, but let's just call it that for old times sake. This will be the last one for edubTV 1.0. Single tear.
- It's Thursday which means The Office is on. Last week's episode wasn't that amazing but the deleted scenes were brillz! (Yes, I'm very big on abbrevs this week.) Check out some of the most cringe-worthy scenes in Office history.
- Former Queer as Folk star and current Desperate Housewives man-candy Gale Harold is in critical condition after a motorcycle accident a few days ago. Reports show he is steadily improving but he is far from out of the woods. Harold's character has a large role in an upcoming episode involving a nightclub fire. The ep is being shot this week and EP Marc Cherry said it will need to be changed a bit. Hopefully he'll have a speedy recovery.
- Have you taken the NY Post Television Aptitude tests? I scored perfect on the comedy edition and did just-ok on the drama. Feel free to leave your score in the comments.
- Finally those Gossip Girl kids get something right. This faux-PSA about the election starring Blake Lively and Penn Badgely is right on the money. It's executed much better than that whole "Don't Vote" mumbo-jumbo.
- Diablo Cody, Steven Spielberg, Toni Collette and John Corbett teamed up to make a TV show. The result? What looks like another hit for Showtime. The first look is finally available online. And sidenote, boy am I glad John Corbett is back on TV. He is one charming fella.